Saturday, February 2, 2008

How To Read or Post a Comment

(Photo courtesy of Grace Minton)

Enough of you have asked HOW to read or post a comment. Until the website is up and running, I will post this "How To" text at the beginning of each month.

At the bottom of each post you will see a number followed by the word: "Comments" It looks like this: 0 comments - or - 3 comments.

The number zero tells you that zero comments have been added to that particular post. To read what others have posted, or to add your own comment, click on the word: "Comments" located at the bottom of each of my posts.

A smaller window should open up that shows any comments others have added. Scroll down in that smaller window and at the end is where you can add your own thoughts.

You are given a choice to use your e-mail address, make up a nickname, or simply add a comment as 'anonymous'. I am asking all of you to sing in as 'anonymous' - this is very simple, very private, and there is no way for me as the blog-author to know who you are unless you send me a separate e-mail. I am fine keeping this totally anonymous. 

Until the official website is open, I will re-post these instructions near the beginning of each month for those who are still learning how to use a blog. If you prefer, you can send an e-mail directly to me at holyfamilynow@mac.com. If you're writing a novel, send it as a word doc or some other text file and I will add some or all of the text in one of my posts.

Thank you,
MJP

No comments: